The New Zealand Mixed Indicator Wool is the perfect way to improve your fly fishing game. This lightweight, natural-looking indicator floats high and is easy to see, even in murky water.
It lands gently on the water, so you won't spook fish, and it's very sensitive to strikes. You can trim it to the exact size you need, so it's perfect for both nymphing and dry fly fishing.
NZ Strike Mixed Indicator Wool Features:
- Easy to Cast
- High Floating
- Lands Gently
- Very Sensitive to Strikes
- Trim to Exact Size Required
NZ Strike Mixed Indicator Wool Specifications:
- Model: Strike Indicator Wool
- Colour: Mixed (White | Black | Green | Orange)
Excellent for larger rivers as these indicators will be easily seen and always stay afloat.
- SHSim9n H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNZ Strike Mixed Indicator Wool
For pros and beginners
- RLRod L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWooly non bugger
Great indicator wool and knowing it’s harmless to the environment makes it even better for me when fishing