The Stoney Creek Nitz Pullover features an extremely high performance and environmentally friendly EMPEL MWR (Molecular Water Repellence) technology which provides your first line of defence against the harshest of alpine precipitation. The 3-layer ACTIVE SHELL fabric provides high stretch, maximum breathability, comfort and ultimately the trusted waterproof and windproof protection when you need it most.
Crafted from a high performance ACTIVE shell fabric, you'll gain the crucial performance edge thanks to the industry leading new EMPEL molecular water repellent technology which is 10x better at defending the initial exposure to rain and will keep you and your layering system dryer and lighter for longer.
This new Rainwear reigns supreme in the lightweight division, boasting an explosive 27.287mm waterproof rating, super comfortable active 2-way stretch and a world leading breathability rating of 42,246g/m2/24hrs - giving your internal layering system’s micro-climate maximum comfort and helps to regulate your core temperature throughout the active hunt. Weight: Medium = 526g, Large = 531g
Stoney Creek Nitz Pullover Jacket Features:
- Legendary Stoney Creek 3-panel body design: to eliminate bulk and extend longevity.
- High stretch: allows you to move freely and is less restrictive when worn over other layers
- 100% seam sealed: ensures moisture does not leak through the seams
- 3-point hood: shaping around the crown gives full protection without restricting vision
- Raised hand pockets: increased storage space without interfering with your pack waist band
- YKK Aqua Guard Zips: dependable performance guaranteed