The Shimano Talica is Shimano's lever drag series.
It offers a high-speed retrieve that you can use for jigging kingfish and other species where speed can be the difference. It can also be used to target marlin and tuna, trolling lures or pitching out a bait for Marlin.
The Talica is available in both single speed and 2 speed options providing a wider range of applications from straight out lure fishing to battling deep water species. Each model has a one-piece machined Aluminium frame treated with a proprietary surface process for cutting-edge corrosion protection.
The Talica also features a lightweight cold forged aluminium spool, oversized HEG (High Efficiency Gearing) gears, waterproof carbon drag system and 6 S-ARB bearings for super smooth operation.
The Talica has been constructed to excert massive drag pressures for their respective sizes and a carbon drag system has been waterproofed (when engaged) to handle salt water spray.The Talica range features 4 sizes 8, 10, 12 and 16, while the High Efficiency Gearing means that they have the power to fight any NZ species well above their weight class.
Shimano Talica Tac 25 2 Speed Game Reel Features:
- Unbelievable cranking power
- Tough drag system
- Compact design
- Unique anti-corrosion feature
- E.I. surface treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Shimano metal series
- One-piece cold forged and machined aluminium frame
- Machined aluminium handle-side sideplate
- Cold forged machined aluminium spool
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- Shielded A-RB ball bearings
Shimano Talica Tac 25 2 Speed Game Reel Specifications:
- Product Code: TAC25IICAM
- Retrieve per Crank: 118/52cm
- Bearings: 6+1
- Max Drag: 20kg
- Mono Line Capacity: 14kg/503m
- Drag type: LD
- Weight: 950g
- Powerpro Capacity: 65lbs/1010yds
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1, 2.3:1