The performance-tuned Axiom Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar.
Designed for speed, performance and future expansion, the Raymarine Axiom Plus is now smarter, brighter and tougher than ever.
Built for maximum visibility, the Axiom Plus Displays are:
BRIGHTER - 7, 9, and 12 inch all-weather displays are up to 25 percent brighter.
SHARPER - IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays.
TOUGHER – Now feature Raymarine’s Hydrotough Display which utilizes a Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen that repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls.
The Axiom Plus RV displays comes standard with RealVision 3D Sonar which not only offers High CHIRP Sonar, DownVision and SideVision but it offers RealVision 3D sonar with GPS Track feature which uses precision GPS to construct the most accurate 3D model of the underwater world in real-time.
The Axiom Plus is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
NOTE: Our workshop also offer an instalation service for all your electronics and accessories. please follow this link for enquiries.
Raymarine Axiom + 9 RV, with RV-100 transducer & Navionics+ NZ Chart Specifications:
- Display Size - 9.0 inch High Density IPS
- Display Resolution - 1280 x 720 (WXGA)
- Display Type - Multitouch with HydroTough™ rugged hydrophobic coating
- Brightness - 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle - 85° Top, Bottom, Left, Right
- Dimensions - W x H x D 210 x 142 x 77mm
- 7.92 x 5.24 x 3.0in
- (Excluding trunnion and cables) 244 x 158 x 77mm
- 9.65 x 6.22 x 3.0in
- (Excluding trunnion and cables) 314 x 217 x 77mm
- 12.36 x 8.54 x 3.0in
- (Excluding trunnion and cables)
- Weight - 5 lbs
- Mounting Options - Surface, Flush, Trunnion, (Front installation bracket available)
- Waterproof Rating - IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature Range -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
- Storage Temperature Range -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)