The Banshee 3 tube is made for the whole family. Dual towing points make it so you can tow it in a couch position or simply reverse it, load it up with the kids & tow it Chariot style. The low centre of gravity and cockpit shape give young riders comfort and piece of mind. The Banshee 3 provides great value & comes complete with neoprene handles & knuckle guards for comfort, quick connect & boston valve for rapid inflation & deflation. Tow up to 3 riders with all the quality features that the Loose Unit name lives up to and enjoy family fun on the water!
Loose Unit Banshee 3 Inflatable Tube Features:
- 3 Person Towable
- 2 ways to ride this tube either in the cockpit or like a chariot
- Quick connect for easy towing
- 2 directional towing
- 840D Nylon cover
- Boston valve for easy inflation and deflation
- 12 Padded handles
- RRyanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks ago'The couch' ~ Great fun!!!
Great fun for the little ones. Tube like outer helps keep them inside, like an inflatable boat.
Big enough to comfortably fit 2 adults and kids or 3 adults comfortably seated for a faster ride.
Base compartment needs to be pumped up very well as it folds when not enough air and seat area can fill up with water.... Adds to the excitement but kids thought we were sinking lol. Quick top up of air and it was good as gold, just a learning curve for us. I'd recommend this product.Was this helpful?
- GBGreg B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLoose Unit Banshee 3 Inflatable Tube
Great tube and safe for the children. The extra option to turn it around and ride chariot is awesome!Was this helpful?
- RKRebecca K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat for families!
We wanted something stable enough to take our three year old in but with a flexible configuration so that we could also have 1, 2 or 3 people in it. It works perfectly for what we need, kids feel secure but still heaps of fun! Have easily towed two large adults with our toddler. Kids also love playing in the shallows on it. Highly recommend!Was this helpful?