Laporte Clays 150 Clays
CLICK AND COLLECT ONLY - SHIPPING RESULTS IN BROKEN CLAYS
LAPORTE Grand Prix clay targets have been engineered for maximum performance and include the following features:
- Weather grooves - to prevent the clays from sticking in damp conditions.
- Interior grooves - to increase breakability and improve scores.
- Driving band with more ridges - for maximum rotation and excellent stability in flight. Reinforced structure allows the clays to be thrown at a distance of more than 100m!
- Dome profile - to increase the aerodynamics of the target.
- Chamfered edge - to avoid adjustment of the clay separator on machines and reduce the number of no birds.
- Dimple design - developed by German engineers, this assists in 'catching' the lead shot, avoiding ricochet and increasing the breakability of the clay. Unlike the rounded hollow profile of a golf ball, LAPORTE's design prevents any rebound or slippage of the lead shot on the target.
Laporte Clays Features:
|CLAYS PER BOX
|BOXES PER PALLET
|CLAYS PER PALLET
These clays are the most popular LAPORTE clay on the New Zealand market - ideal for DTL and Skeet . The Grand Prix clay target is also used for ISSF events around the world including Commonwealth and Olympic Games.