KIWELL SLIMLINE OUTRIGGER BASE I/D 41.5MM (PR)
Kilwell Slimline Outrigger bases are made from stainless steel, are easy to operate, tough and dependable, with trouble-free performance when laying out for fishing. The bases feature a slimline tapered main tube with concealed bolts in the mounting bases, and a locking pivot arm to stop the outriggers flopping about when deployed.
In the box is a pair of Slimline Outrigger bases designed to fit Port and Starboard, upright clamps to hold the outriggers upright when motoring, and gaskets for protection against corrosion if fitting to an aluminium hull. Stainless Steel bolts are included which should enable easy mounting to most boats.
KIWELL OUTRIGGER BASE SLIMLINE I/D 41.5MM (PR) FEATURES:
- All stainless steel construction
- Nylon washers and gaskets in joints to prevent binding and corrosion
- Slimline tapered main tube with 41.5mm internal diameter
- Index pin on pivot arm locks bases into deployed position
- Port and Starboard design
- Shackle loop on main tube
- Footprint required approx. 25cm width x 20-36cm height
- Rated for up to 6.1m Kilwell Powerpole Carbon Outrigger poles
Kilwell Limited Lifetime Warranty.