The Kilwell Drop-In Outriggers are designed to be used with the SOB42 Kilwell Slimline outrigger bases.
These Outrigger poles have a spigot fitting at the base which are a perfect fit to slide inside the base tube, so they can slide in and out for easier storage.
Supplied as outrigger blanks only ? Rigging kits are sold separately
Available in black 12K carbon fibre finish.
The Powerpole 12K carbon outriggers are approximately 40% lighter than Longreach outriggers.
Kilwell Outriggers 4.6m ST12K Stiff Drop-In Features:
- Designed for Kilwell SOB42 Slimline Bases
- Spigot Fitting
- Blanks Only
- 12k Carbon - 40% lighter than Longreach
- Length 4.6m / 16? Stiff 12K Carbon Drop-In (pr)
- Optional 1.5m or 2.5m spigot extension available (will need to order in - non stock item) to take them to 6.1m or 7.1m accordingly. (see below under Extension Kits)
- The extension uses a flush fit spigot joint, which can be left as a friction fit, but can be glued in place if necessary.
- PP42CEXT1.5 ? Kilwell NZ Outrigger 1.5m 12K Carbon Drop-In Extension 40.8 mm(Ea)
- PP42CEXT2.5 ? Kilwell NZ Outrigger 2.5m 12K Carbon Drop-In Extension 40.8mm (Ea)
- The extension poles fit into the bases using a carbon fibre spigot and are a snug friction fit inside the Kilwell Slimline bases with no glue required.
- The Outrigger poles in turn spigot neatly inside the extensions to give a near seamless flush fit. For a permanent fix the poles can be glued together with epoxy.
Like all Kilwell branded products these have a Kilwell Limited Lifetime Warranty.