The Garmin Striker Plus 4 With Dual Beam Transducer fishfinder has a bright 4.3" display and built-in GPS features CHIRP sonar for crystal-clear images and Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1' contours. The built-in GPS lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat's speed.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you've been. No special knowledge is required. Striker Plus 4 can now store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1 contours.
The Striker Plus 4 fishfinder includes Garmin CHIRP technology for a higher level of clarity and detail that you have come to expect from Garmin. Crystal-clear sonar images provide remarkable target separation and resolution in shallow and deeper water. Bottom contours are more visible, even at higher speeds, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths for a timely interpretation of what's below.
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in 1 spot, you can mark it, and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip.
GPS also allows StrikerPlus 4 to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you're trolling at the right speed for the lure you're using or in wake-controlled areas.
Built for You
The Striker Plus 4 fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it's built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what is below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you are ready for anything on the water.
Garmin Striker Plus 4 With Dual Beam Transducer features:
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment
- Garmin dual beam transducer included
Garmin Striker Plus 4 With Dual Beam Transducer Specifications:
- Physical dimensions: 3.9'' x 6.9'' x 1.8'' (9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: QSVGA
- Display resolution: 272 X 480 pixels
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Frequencies supported: Traditional - 50/77/83/200 kHz
- Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Split-screen zoom
- Ultrascroll (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximises targets)
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
- Water temperature sensor included
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.23A
NOTE: Our workshop also offer an installation service for all your electronics and accessories. please follow this link for enquiries.
- HMHamish M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat for kayak
Great little sounder for a kayak set up and good value for money.
- TPTerence P.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agogood deal
it was a good deal, just haven't installed it yet