More Power Than Ever Before
The long-awaited replacement to TANACOM BULL, SEAPOWER is now available and ready to dominate the deep. Fitted with the same MEGATORQUE motor that features in the popular SEABORG reels, SEAPOWER outputs approximately 1.3 times the power compared to a conventional motor design.
The MEGATORQUE delivers smooth start up and excellent durability, and is custom designed by DAIWA to emphasise torque over all else. Sporting the same redesigned frame as TANACOM, the motor is now positioned inside the spool. This enables a more direct drive system with a redesigned planetary gearset featuring much thicker & stronger gears to deliver all that power efficiently to the spool.SEAPOWER now gives anglers more options than ever to explore the depths off our coastline, with some key upgrades from the TANACOM series SEAPOWER is sure to be a hit with deep-drop anglers all over New Zealand.
Daiwa 23 Seapower 1200 Electric Reel Features:
- MEGATORQUE: Daiwa's unique custom motor that emphasizes torque, yet has a smooth start-up due to the brushed motor construction. Brushed motors unlike brushless offer instantaneous power output exactly what you need to pull fish off the bottom in deep water. Approximately 1.3 times the output power and speed compared to the conventional motor construction.
- ALUMINIUM BODY: Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
- LINE COUNTER: There?s no need to guess how much line you?ve got out anymore with Daiwa?s Line Counter letting your know exactly. Dropping your back down to the right depth has never been easier.
- POWER LEVER: This lever allows you to go from stop to start to full power with the flick of switch. It?s like stepping on the gas pedal to accelerate.
Daiwa 23 Seapower 1200 Electric Reel Specifications:
- Ball Bearing: 5+1 BB (5BB; 1RB + 4PL)
- Max Drag: 30kg
- Gear Ratio: 2.1:1
- Spool Capacity: PE8/1000m
- Weight: 2110g