This website is owned and operated by RECREATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED trading as Fish City Hamilton who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact Details Are:
Fish City Hamilton
P O Box 5610,
Phone: 07 846 6675
Fax: 07 846 6674
If for any reason we are unable to supply the item you have ordered, we will contact you. Please be aware that there may be slight differences to the products pictured. The differences can happen when the supplier of a product improves the original product without updating advertising or pricing. These are minute differences and will be of equal or better quality than what has been advertised.
Please note not all stock is carried at our store at all times but orders are welcome. Please allow 2-3 working days for this service. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Farmlands Card (In-store only), Laybuy and PartPay. All prices include GST of 15% unless specified. We also accept internet banking / direct credit transfers. Please be aware that internet banking payments can take up to 2 business days.
Laybuy offers online shoppers a simple interest free payment plan that lets you secure your purchase today and pay for it in 6 equal payments, once a week for 6 weeks.
Laybuy performs a credit check to obtain a credit score on all new users upon registration. Once your credit score has been confirmed and your account has been verified, Laybuy assigns your Laybuy limit and you can begin shopping immediately.
The first payment equal to one sixth of the purchase price occurs once your order is completed. The remaining 5 payments are processed each week on the day of the original purchase from your nominated card. No further action is required and all account information including a payment schedule can be viewed, at any time, through your Laybuy account.
Once you select Pay by Laybuy at checkout and complete your purchase, the Merchant ships any products directly to you at the delivery address you have requested. If your purchase is a ticket for a service, this will be emailed to you.
Terms and Conditions Laybuy Consumer Terms
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
Unlike traditional finance options PartPay have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make your payments on time. You only pay the advertised + Shipping price.
Simply choose PartPay as Payment option Online, or In-store. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers license.
Bank Deposit -
Account Details Are;
Account Name: Fish City
Account Number: 02 - 0316 - 0502605 - 00
Please use your order number and name as a reference.
We understand that sometimes errors are made but please be aware that if you choose to pay by internet banking / direct credit and you make a deposit to another account in error, Fish City is unable to take responsibility or aid in recovering the deposit and is unable to send the goods on the order. If this should occur contact your bank as soon as possible and they can request the deposit be reversed on your behalf.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice to your nominated email address. All reasonable care is taken with our stocking levels and pricing but in the case of any errors we have included this term to protect us. If we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason you will be contacted first to ensure that the price or replacement product is acceptable.
Fish City has kept freight charges to a minimum which includes insured courier delivery almost anywhere in NZ (New Zealand Shipping Only). We reserve the right to amend our freight charges from time to time.
We charge our freight based on the size of a parcel and additional charges may also be added to large/bulky items like Chilly Bins, smokers, gun safes etc.... This charge will apply when you process your order.
Small - $5
Medium - $10
Large - $15
We allow pickups and can refund postage costs if you prefer to pick your item up.
Pick Up from Fish City Hamilton, 265 Kahikatea Drive, Frankton, Hamilton: Free
We dispatch your order when we receive confirmation of your cleared funds. We will normally send your order on the same or next business day. Most deliveries are overnight but there are exceptions for example inter-island or rural deliveries. Courier companies generally allow an extra working day for Rural Delivery and depending on your order size inter-island is 2 - 4 days. If you would like a more definite time frame please contact us. You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
Fish City takes all possible steps to ensure that delivery of your purchase is as prompt as possible but we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage arising from delay or not delivering within the allocated time. If for any reason we have not dispatched your order within 14 days or the date of order, you can cancel your order. Cancelling the order terminates the contract with Fish City and if any payments have been made for this order we will refund you.
Deliveries that are made by Couriers require a proof of delivery signature. Couriers will not leave goods at an unattended address unless requested in writing by you at the time you place your order. If you choose to instruct us for non proof of delivery then Fish City or the Courier Company will not be liable for any loss of the order.
If the nominated address is unattended when the courier calls, they will leave a delivery card which will advise you where the shipment can be collected from. Some couriers offer another delivery time for your convenience. Always check your order for damages or missing items before signing for the package.
The risk in the item or items to be supplied to you shall pass to you at the time that the item or items first leave our storage facility en route to your delivery address. Any item couriered is insured by the Courier Company. They have stringent guidelines for making claims and anything outside these guidelines will be declined. Damages or failure of deliveries need to be reported within 14 days. Please contact us and we will assist you in making the claim.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
These terms and conditions apply to your order. At any time we may change our terms and conditions, so please read these in the future when placing your next order.
By browsing, purchasing and using this site, you agree to our terms and conditions and have read and understand all disclaimers, terms and conditions relating to the use of Fish City's online shopping web site.
Fish City reserves the right to update or change the information contained in these terms and conditions when necessary. Fish City can decline an order at any time, remove online accounts or modify details when required. If an order is cancelled by Fish City and it has been paid for a refund will be given once clearance of the original payment has been made.
All information on the Fish City web site is for general use to assist users. We take all practical steps to minimize errors and provide accurate information. Fish City will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may be directly or indirectly from any opinions, advice, information or representation on the Fish City web site.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforce-ability of the remainder.
By creating an online account with Fish City you are consenting to receiving electronic communications (emails) from Fish City. These communications may include: account status updates, order status updates and other information relating to the online account service.
Each communication gives the recipient the option to unsubscribe at any time.
We understand all privacy concerns and can assure you that Fish City does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Changes to your online account details can also be done by emailing us and we will make the required modifications.
Goods purchased for personal use have to meet a standard stated by the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993. Goods may be returned if they are not of an "acceptable quality" which means "they are not fit for the purpose intended". This means the product is defective and we are happy to refund you on the return of the item as long as it is in the original packaging and condition as when you received it. Unfortunately we are unable to refund some items due to piracy issues or any special orders. Special orders are items that are "just for you" an example of this is a non stocked product, line cut to specific length, modified rods etc. Other non refundable items include any used items, software, videos, books, DVD's and cut to length line, rope.
Refunds on returns will be processed on receipt of the goods after inspection. Please note we will not refund shipping costs on returned items.
Goods can be returned to;
Fish City Hamilton,
265 Kahikatea Drive,
Please include a copy of your original invoice as proof of purchase.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
Any goods returned should be in their original condition.
You can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping cart before you place your order with Fish City Hamilton. Once your order has been submitted successfully you will receive your order confirmation via email. Your order will then enter the courier process almost immediately. Once your order is in the courier process, no further changes can be made to the order. A separate order will need to be completed should you wish to add any additional products. Should you wish to cancel your order altogether once you have received your Order Confirmation Email and entered the courier process, you must contact us immediately. Depending on what stage of the packing and dispatch process your order is at, Fish City reserves the right to deduct a 10% handling and administration fee.
Competition opens 6 am May 16th till 31 August 2019
Drawn September 3rd 2019 and winner will be notified direct.
The competition is a draw and the winner is at the sole discretion of Boating & Outdoors.
Must purchase in-store at 1 of our 23 Boating & Outdoors stores or online to enter
The prize consists of 2 x Fiji trips to be won to the value of $6,000 each, only redeemable through House of Travel as below
Must be booked with House of Travel and applies to Fiji package. Fiji package is subject to availability at the time of booking, to the value of $6000. Any costs over and above this will be at prize winners expense. The booking is non-refundable, non-transferable & change fees would apply to any amendments. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or foreign exchange.
Winning the Prize
1. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
2. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’).
3. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Boating & Outdoors. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 3 attempts to contact the Winner will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry. )
5. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
6. Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
7. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies NZME in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
8. Where the Prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, either international or domestic (the ‘Travel Prize’):
(1) The Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
(a) Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner).
(2) The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at all times. The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest international airport for flight departure and from their nearest international airport to their residence upon returning to New Zealand.
(3) Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargoes. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline's departure city and their current flight schedule. Unless otherwise specified, the air travel is economy class.
(4) Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the Travel Prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
(5) Unless explicitly stated in the Specific Rules, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travel Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
(6) The Travel Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in the Specific Rules and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner's control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
(7) The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
(8) All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel Prize service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Travel Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by the Promoter.
Boating & Outdoors Responsibility
9. Boating & Outdoors reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
10. Boating & Outdoors takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Force Majeure or otherwise.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law Boating & Outdoors will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
12. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Boating & Outdoors control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Boating & Outdoors has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
13. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
14. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
Please provide us with which hoodie and size you are after in the notes within the check out process.
Not in conjunction with any other offer. Free Hoodie promotion only applies to the regular priced Hunters Element Gear purchases between 11/06/19 to 30/06/19. While stocks last!
©2019 Fish City Hamilton
Site by RAZOR Web Design
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars & Include GST.
Join our Mailing List!
Would you like to receive mailings from Fish City Hamilton about new products, special offers and events? Please enter your email address below to be included on our list.