Simrad Go9 Xse Active Imaging 3 in 1 Aus / Nz Cmap
000-14875-001Regular price $1,989.99 Save $-1,989.99
Spool my Reel!
Choose from high quality PLATYPUS mono or Daiwa X8 J Braid
Get more from every day on the water
Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to smaller sportboats, dayboats, and center-consoles. Behind every super-bright GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar support to cruise with confidence or fish like a pro. Radar capability”available on the GO7 and above”offers added safety and fishfinding functionality while you™re out on the water.
Multi-touch display for intuitive, tablet-style control
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
NEW Active Imaging
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging sonar. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs “ all at a greater distance from your boat. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal Smart Target view that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images. Active Imaging is available in 3-in-1 (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan) and 2-in-1 (SideScan and DownScan) transducers.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G/4G and Halo Pulse Compression radar systems
- Includes worldwide basemap
- Plan smarter with TripIntel technology
- Support for Navionics Autorouting and Jeppesen Easy Routing
- 9-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Includes TotalScan transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and StructureScan HD imaging
- Built-in GoFree Wi-Fi
- Dual microSD card slots
- Compatible with the Simrad WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
- NMEA 2000 compatible