Shimano Aerlex 10000 Xsb & Backbone 14'6" 3 Piece Rod & Reel ComboRegular price $349.99 Save $-349.99
Spool my Reel!
Choose from high quality PLATYPUS mono or Daiwa X8 J Braid
The Rod -
These rods are incredibly good value for money and suitable for a wide variety of applications and is perfect for wharf fishing to the rocks, and off the beach!
- The Shimano Backbone Elite 14'6"
- 3 piece
The Reel -
The Aerlex is a long cast big pit surf reel, designed to help surf casters achieve maximum casting range and hit distant targets.
The xsb has an additional bearing on the main gear to improve the overall smoothness of rotation, while the handle is machined aluminium to improve its overall strength. As with all the big pit long cast reels, the aerlex xsb utilises a worm driven oscillating system
(aerowrap ii). This offers a much slower and more consistent line lay, which is essential for clean line release and greater casting distance.
- Cold forged aluminium spool
- Ar-c spool technology
- Power roller &ndash, to reduce line twist from casting and retrieving
- Super stopper anti reverse bearing
- E.I anti corrosion treatment throughout the reels frame to prevent saltwater penetration.
- Aero wrap ii &ndash, is a worm gear oscillation system to work with the propulsion line management system to increase uniform line lay and increase casting performance with out any effort
- Model - tralx10
- Description - aerlex 10000xsb
- Mono cap (kg/m) - 8/300
- Capacity dia (mm-m) - 0.35/400
- Capacity power pro (lb/yard) - 40/460
- Gear ratio - 4.6:1
- Retrieve per crank (cm) - 100
- Bearings - 2+1
- Drag power (kg) - 15
- Drag type - fd
- Weight (g) - 645