The Powerwinch RC23 Electric Trailer Winch is remote operated. Say goodbye to sore muscles from cranking and pulling your boat onto the trailer. With the RC23, just stand back and simply push the wireless REMOTE and watch the boat glide on to the trailer!
Durable and Dependable.
All Powerwinch 12V trailer winches have smooth-running, heat-treated gear systems for long-life wear and tear. They feature a corrosion-resistant zinc-plated frame, an aircraft quality cable, a level wind system to prevent cable snarls, and UV resistant ABS plastic housing.
Load Trailer at Night.
The Powerwinch RC23 Electric Trailer Winch features a built-in light enclosed in the trailer winch casing so you can use your boat at night! It also features an emergency crank that stores conveniently in cover. Plus it comes complete with wiring harnesses and all hardware necessary for installation.
Powerwinch RC23 Remote Control Trailer Winch Features:
- Max. boat length: 23"
- Max. boat weight: 7500 lbs
- Wireless remote operated
- Added convenience of a light enclosed in the trailer winch casing to assist you
- Vertical lift capacity (single line) 2400 lbs, or double pull/line capacity 4300 lbs (Not to be considered or used as a hoist)
- Emergency crank conveniently stored in winch cover
- Features remote power-in/freewheel-out operation.
- Redesigned, stronger housing
- Pulley block for double line applications
- 60 amp standard wiring harness
- 40ft wire winch cable included
- Power source: Connected from the car battery to the boot for the winch
Powerwinch RC23 Remote Control Trailer Winch Specifications:
- Max. Boat Weight: 7500 lbs
- Line Speed: 14 FPM
- Vertical Lift Capacity: 2400 lbs
- Remote Control: Yes
- Light: Yes
- Double Line Capacity: 4300 lbs
- Gear Ratio: 225:1
- Power Source: 12V
- Circuit Breaker: 60 amp
- Unit Weight: 34 lbs
- Depth: 9.5"
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 9"
- Cable Length and Diameter: 40' x 7/32"
- Suggested boat size: 23ft
- Right hand side light has the number plate LED