The Okuma Safina SN14000 & Sensor Tip STS1203SFM Including 15kg Mono Line is a Value for money, yet feature packed surf combo.
Okuma Safina 14000 Spin Reel Including 15KG Mono
A great value for money spin reel that's at home either in the boat or on the rock and beach. Okuma Safina Spinning Reel Features a Corrosion resistant graphite body, new graphite handle, quick set infinite anti -reverse system and cyclonic flow rotor (CFR) that increases air flow through the ported rotor, increasing drying time and minimizing corrosion throughout the reel.
Okuma Safina 14000 Spin Reel Including 15KG Mono Features:
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- CFR : Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- 1 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Quick-Set infinite anti-reverse system
- Machine cut brass pinion
- Precision elliptical oscillation
- ESII : Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- Design rigid handle
- 2 tones aluminium spool
- New graphite handle
- T-shape handle knob from size 8000 and up
Okuma Safina 14000 Spin Reel Including 15KG Mono Specifications:
- Ratio 4.8-1
- Ball Bearings 1+1
- Weight 598gm
- Line Retrieve 109cm
- Drag 16kg
- Line Capacity 0.50/230
Okuma Sensortip STS1203SFM Surf Rod
The Okuma Sensortip range of rods are purpose built for the toughest New Zealand conditions. While great value for money, there solid construction makes for a durable tool in battling a range of species from snapper right up to game fish.
The Sensortip range of surf rods are fantastic all rounders. They have a durable design but still provide a great cast and power to fight big fish off the beach or rocks.
Okuma Sensortip STS1203SFM Surf Rod Specifications:
- Length 12'
- Blank Solid carbon/glass construction
- Butt Wooden spud butt
- Cast Weight 2-4oz
- Pieces 2
- MMarkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery good value combo
This rob and reel combo is very good value and excellent quality