For Surf and Rock fisho's, this is a game changer. Having a baitfeeder reel thats designed for distance casting is a real winner and combining this reel with the new soul surf SS983 makes this set one of our best Rock combo's.
Okuma Rockaway 8000 Baitfeeder Surf Reel:
The Okuma Rockaway Baitfeeder reel offers shore based anglers the best of both worlds with features such as a long cast, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool, on/off auto trip baitfeeding system, and rigid metal handle design to reduce flex. The reel also offers the cyclonic flow rotor (CFR) technology and precision machine cut brass pinion gear for strength and reliability.
Okuma Rockaway 8000 Baitfeeder Surf Reel Specifications:
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 5.3:1 gear ration with 123 cm of line pickup
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Corrosion resistant frame, sideplate & rotor
- Rigid metal handle design to reduce flex
- Long cast, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- On/Off auto trip baitfeeding system
- 5BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing system
Okuma Surf Soul 3PC 9'8 Rock Rod:
The Okuma Soul Series started primarily as Surfcasting Rods, a very lightweight, durable, and sensitive rod designed for casting from a distance. Which much anticipation comes the all NEW 9ft 8in rock rod. With a massive cast weight of 2-4oz allowing you to cast large fresh baits out the back of your berley trail, and a glow in the dark tip means the opportunities are endless for this rod.
Okuma Surf Soul 3PC 9'8 Rock Rod Specifications:
- Length: 9?8?
- Line weight: 10-15kg
- Lure weight: 2-4oz
- Glowing tip
- Ultimate Flex Reinforcement (UFR)