The Okuma Surf 8k Spinning Surf Reel not only remains Okuma's patent designs such as rotor brake system, rotor with brush guards, quick-set anti-reverse system, but also upgrades all functions and parts. Surf 8K equips worm shaft transmission system and super slow oscillation system make the line wind more straight and tight, reduce the friction when casting. The taper spool for longer casting distance, it's perfect for long casting use at wide water.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology (CFR)
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create "cyclonic" airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimising corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
Slow Oscillation System
Makes the line wind more straight and tight, reduce the friction when casting. Uper Long Stroke Spool 45mm.
Worm Shaft Transmission System
Surf 8K equips an upgraded worm shaft transmission system, strengthens the construction, let the reel more rigid, makes the line wind more straight and tight, working more smoothly.
Fast Progressive Drag
This fast progressive drag allows a setting from low drag power to almost full drag power in less than 360? rotation.
Rotor With Brush Guards
Prevent line twist between rotor and main shaft effectively.
Rotor Brake System
Prevent rotor to turn around and reverse when casting.
Okuma Spin Surf 8K Surf Reel Features:
- Multi disc oiled felt drag system
- 5+1 stainless steel ball bearings
- Rigid precision aluminium spool
- Quick set anti reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut bass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body
- CFR cyclonic flow rotor
- Slow oscillation system
- Fast drag system
- Double stainless steel line clickers
- Precision worm shaft transmission system
- Heavy duty solid aluminium anodised bail wire
- Rotor brake system
- Precision aluminium handle arm with TPE ergo grip
- Hydro block water tight drag
Okuma Spin Surf 8K Surf Reel Specifications:
- Model: SURF-8K
- Gear ratio: 4.7:1
- Bearings: 5BB + 1RB
- Weight: 763g
- Line retrieve: 108.2cm
- Max drag force: 18kg
- Mono line capacity: 0.35/550mm
- RKRaymond K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoGreat caster
Sofar loving it smooth as hell on the cast and return had to give it a run in the shark here off the beach and it never misses a beat