The new generation Okuma Hakai 100A Low Profile Baitcaster Reel is developed with the latest technology and insights from top anglers across the globe. The main body uses Okuma's LITECAST magnesium alloy construction for ultimate strength and lightweight use. At only 167g, the Hakai features an extra compact body and is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Okuma has developed FLITE-SPOOL and FLITE-SHAFT technology into the Hakai. This allows for a super-tuned spool with unrivaled performance. The 33mm O/D all-purpose spool weighs only 9.5g total with the bearing. The Hakai also features a patented hollow stainless-steel SUS FLITE SHAFT with precision SUS balls and provides a perfect balance between weight, strength, and smoothness. Hakai low-profile reels allow anglers of any skill level to confidently cast even the lightest of lures up to 3g.
The Okuma Hakai 100A Low Profile Baitcaster Reel can bring you an unprecedented casting experience, allowing you to go fishing without any disadvantages.
Patented hollow stainless steel main shaft with precision SUS balls pressed on 2 ends. Providing the perfect balance point between weight, strength and smoothness.
Dream Tackle Design super tuned spool, 33 mm O/D, 0.4mm uniform thickness. Spool assay weights only 9.5g with bearing which can be used for ultra wide casting range.
Magnesium frame with extra ordinary treatment for corrosion resistance. Extra compact body, only 167g.
- LITECAST magnesium frame: corrosion resistant coating
- Corrosion Resistant sideplates for maximum durability
- 42mm oversized hardened machine cut brass main gear
- Multi-disc Stainless Steel and Carbon Hybrid drag system
- Super tuner flitespool developed by Dream Tackle Design
- Patented fliteshaft hollow stainless steel main shaft
- Built in, universal line diameter indicator
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Precision C-40x carbon injection star drag
- 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing for solid hook sets
- Model: HDT100-A
- Gear ratio: 6.2:1
- Bearings: 6BB + 1RB
- Weight: 167g
- Line retrieve: 64cm
- Max drag force: 9kg
- Line capacity (mono): 0.31/100, 0.33/90, 0.37/70