This is a fantastic tool for teaching or assisting anyone struggling to do a deep-water single ski start. While you are in the water, just rest your ski inside the DEEP-V part of the bridle and let the ?V? hold the ski straight. As the boat pulls you out of the water, the ski will slip out from under the bridle and you?ll be up and skiing with ease.
Obrien 1 Sec Deep Vee Rope And Handle Features:
- Deep-V Bridle - Features a crossbar to help keep the ski tip in position for easy starts; vinyl coated to protect the rope from ski abrasion
- Round EVA Sure Grip - Floating handle that is soft, tacky, and easy to hold
- 12" Wide T6-6061 Aluminum Core Frame - Precision extruded for high strength and low weight
- Molded PVC End Caps - Soft, flexible, lightweight, and durable
- Line - 12-strand, 40 filament PE rope
- Line Lengths - 75' (Including handle)