The Nomad Riptide Slow Sink Stickbaits are an ideal surface lure for kingfish, tuna, and GTs. Super tough and durable, designed and tested by the Nomad Sportfishing team. A versatile lure with a variety of retrieve styles.
It has been designed to suspend when paused on the retrieve, to mimic a wounded baitfish. The placement of the internal weights creates an incredible side to side action, with the lure turning nearly 180 degrees when twitched in a walk the dog style retrieve.
It can be fished fast or slow in rough or calm water and is an extremely versatile lure with a variety of retrieve styles. Featuring a machine-stamped stainless steel plate and full body foam core construction, it is the toughest stickbait available, and is up to any challenge.
Nomad Design Riptide Slow Sink Features:
- Internal weights to maximise casting allow lure to be retrieved with a sub-surface walk the dog action
- Turns nearly 180 degrees when retrieved slowly with a walk-the-dog 'twitchin' rod tip action
- 155 lures dance side to side when fished with this retrieve
- Amazing action difficult to replicate with any other lure Body shape that can only be made from HD ABS plastic
- Weights in tail make casting easy
- Super thick stainless steel metal plate
- Super durable
- Finished with a super tough triple layer clear coat finish, applied by hand during production
- All lures come rigged with quality in line hooks!