Icey-Tek Sea Anchor
Durable and reliable, the Icey-Tek Sea Anchor is perfect for lure fishing and other forms of drift fishing. Slows you down, when deployed, to keep you in the bite zone for longer. Letting you drift at a consistent speed, not only increasing hook up rates but giving your lures a chance to reach the bottom and get smashed by fish!
Simply deploy the Icey-Tek Sea Anchor when drift fishing to slow your drift down to a consistent speed. This ensures you get good lure movement and cover ground at a reasonable pace.
Tests indicate that the small will suit up to approx. 12' boats, medium up to approx. 18', large up to approx. 25', extra large up to about 42' and for bigger than this you will need the 2 extra large. Individual preferences, height of cabin and windage may affect these suggestions which are only a guideline.
Icey-Tek Sea Anchor Features:
- Heavy-duty material
- Box stitching for added strength
- Compact and easy to store
- Supplied with a durable canvas bag with tough mesh bottom for drainage and ventilation.
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your boat
- Available in S, M, L, XL, & XXL.
Icey-Tek Sea Anchor size Guide:
- Small - Boats up to 12ft
- Medium - Boats up to 18ft
- Large - Boats up to 25ft
- X-Large - Boats up to 42ft
- 2X-Large - Boats 42ft and up
*Sizes are an approximate estimation only and may vary dependant on Individual preferences, height of cabin and windage and local currents.