The blade can be deployed by either the thumb hole or the finger flipper on the reverse of the blade. Packaged in a slide box for gifting, presentation or awards. Every day Carry and Hunting blade. Blade is a full flat grind with a razor sharp micro bevel out of box. Great for slicing.
The full flat grind both saves weight and enhances blade sharpness. A Drop point blade style makes this a great EDC, Hunting knife. A full flat grind with a razor sharp micro bevel out of box. The full flat grind both saves weight and adds to the Honey Badgers slicing ability and delicate knife work.
The hook styled blade combines all the great features and utility of the traditional drop point blade but with the additional feature of a sharpened gut hook on the spine of the blade provides even more utility in the role of a hunting blade.
Honey Badger Gut Hook Folding Knife Black - Medium Features:
- Manufactured from 8CR13MOV stainless steel blade for rust resistance & razor sharpness.
- Handles are made out Fibre Reinforced Nylon and have nested skeletonised stainless steel liners.
- Textured grip for secure handling.
- Lanyard hole and skeletonised pocket clip that allows for tip-up carry, right side only.
- Blade can be easily deployed even whilst wearing gloves or against another surface if your fingers are injured, cold or slippery.
- A flipper tab and a ball-bearing pivot assists with fast, easy opening.
- All Honey Badger Blades ship with Allen key to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Ball bearings in the pivots give the knives a smooth, almost frictionless surface.
- 8CR13MOV stainless steel easily re-sharpened
Honey Badger Gut Hook Folding Knife Black - Medium Specifications:
- Ball Bearing Folding Knife
- Blade material: 8CR13MoV
- Blade Surface: satin finish
- Handle material: nylon + glass fibre
- Handle colour: Black
- Blade Length: 3.63 inches (92 mm)
- Overall length: 8.2 inches (208 mm)
- Closed length: 4.6 inches (117 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3.0 mm)
Designed in South Africa