Get enhanced detail on your GPs by simply plugging a TOPO Australia & New Zealand Lite card into your compatible unit. Whether you're on a 4WD track in the outback or trekking through Tasmania's wilderness, TOPO Australia and New Zealand Lite provides a wide array of topographic information from terrain contours, elevations and summits to coverage of perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams. It features a searchable database that includes urban, rural and outback points of interest, including food and drink, lodging, fuel, camping locations, caravan parks, shopping, 4x4 locations and more.
- Provides terrain contours and summit points at 40 m intervals for a more detailed view of the terrain
- Contains more than 105,000 km of tracks, roads and outback trails; also displays 4WD destinations and hydrographic features: lake/river shorelines and perennial and seasonal streams
- Shows national, state and local parks as well as parks and reserve areas
- Includes built-in DEM data with 3-D shading and route elevation profiles on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
- Offers updated and new searchable points of interest in urban, rural and outback areas, including lodging, restaurants, homesteads, parks, camping locations and shopping
- Displays updated non-routable road content