Fusion MS-AM504 500 W 4 Channel Amp Front/Rear
010-01500-00Regular price $399.99 Save $-399.99
Spool my Reel!
Choose from high quality PLATYPUS mono or Daiwa X8 J Braid
The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment.
Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before. With 4 channels and a 500 Watt peak power output, the MS-AM504 will power either a pair of Fusion speakers plus a 10 subwoofer, or up to four pairs of speakers (with 2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms), to spread the sound around your vessel. Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM504 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
- 500W peak power output to power up to eight speakers
- Class-AB amplifier power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) provides enormous power output at low voltage
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) clams down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
- The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system
- Amplifier Class - Class-AB
- Frequency Response - 5Hz - 38kHz +/- 3dB
- Peak Power - 500 Watts
- Rated Power (4 Ohms) - 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 4O 1% THD
- Rated Power (2 Ohms) - 100 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 2O 1% THD
- Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged) - 200 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4O Bridged 1% THD
- Mounting Dimensions - Length - 366mm [14-7/16"] Depth - 229mm [9"] Height - 53mm [2-1/16"]