Daiwa 20 Saltiga 14000-P Reel
DAFRHN912XX14PRegular price $1,549.99 Save $-1,549.99
Spool my Reel!
Choose from high quality PLATYPUS mono or Daiwa X8 J Braid
Daiwa 20 Saltiga 14000 Spinning Reel - Standard Speed or High Speed
Built to survive and thrive in the harsh environments you encounter whilst hunting large oceanic predators.
The new Daiwa 20 Saltiga is the culmination of years of Daiwa's relentless testing and design. Forged for the utmost quality, maximum durability & highest performance. If you're looking for the power to combat the hardest fighting fish... look no further. It's time to break your record.
○ Choose the 14000-P Standard Speed is ideal for PE5-6 with deep jigging. If you're chasing Kingfish or Amberjack, this is the reel for you.
○ Choose the 14000-XH Extra High speed a minimum PE6 and can take up to PE8. Great cast-ability, speed and also torque. This reel has it all. Perfect for someone targeting GT, Tuna and Kingfish.
• Monocoque Body: improved reel strength and water resistance
• G1 Duralumin Drive Gear: larger diameter drive gear
• Twist Buster II Advanced Line Management: tapered line roller enhanced to eliminate line twist
• ABS Long Cast Advanced Line Management: increased average flight distance
• Automatic Tournament Drag (ATD): significantly increased drag longevity
• Lightweight Air Rotor: redesigned arch disperses pressure to the lower section of the rotor to reduce stressing and flexing
• One-Piece Seamless Airbail: maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight
• Infinite Anti-Reverse: limits rearward backplay handle movement to almost zero for solid hooksets with less shock to the reel
• Silent Oscillation: noise-free operation
• Magsealed Body: magnetised oil seal located on the main shaft of the reel's rotor shutting the door to the elements and unwanted intruders
• Magsealed Line Roller: MagSealed line roller bearing shutting out the elements for optimum line roller protection, performance and longevity
• Magsealed Bearings: ultimate protection for the most at risk location such as the engine side plate and line roller
• Metal Ball Knob: providing maximum contact between handle knob and hand for optimal rotation balance, rotation and functionality
Capacity PE: PE6 - 300m
Handle Shape: Round
Gear Ratio: 4.8
Pick Up: 104cm
Capacity PE: PE4 300m
Handle Shape: Egg
Gear Ratio: 6.2
Pick Up: 134cm