Cobra VHF Hand Held
MRHH350Regular price $279.99 Save $-279.99
Spool my Reel!
Choose from high quality PLATYPUS mono or Daiwa X8 J Braid
The Cobra Floating Handheld VHF Radio range is a unique and compact floating radio with orange core backing for higher visibility and easy retrieval if dropped overboard.
Stay in contact with your mates when fishing on the big blue ocean and never worry about losing your radio again.
Cobra 350 Floating Handheld VHF Radio Features:
- Floating design and orange core for easy retrieval of radio if accidentally dropped overboard
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- 6W VHF
- Weather Alert
- Rated Submersible
- External speaker/microphone jack
- Instant Channel 16
- Unlimited memory channels
- Memory scan
- Signal strength metre
- Button/Key Lock
- Battery with charge contacts
- Large, illuminated LCD display
- Colour: Grey
- Comes with mains charger, 12v cigarette lighter charger and desktop cradle
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology ‚“ Keep your cell phone safe and dry by pairing it to the radio.
- Rewind-Say-Again® ‚“ Replay missed VHF calls.
- Floating ‚“ Never lose your radio. The floating design and orange core make retrieval easy if dropped overboard.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone ‚“ Blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- 6 Watt VHF ‚“ Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- U.S.A., Canada & International Channels ‚“ Allows operation on any of the three (3) different channel maps established for these areas.
- BURP ‚“ Vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance.
- Rated Submersible ‚“ Meets JIS7 (IPX7) standards; submersible for 30 minutes in one metre deep water.
- External Speaker/ Microphone Jack ‚“ Connect Cobra speaker mic accessories for hip or body worn operation.
- Instant Channel 16 ‚“ Instant access to channel 16 for emergency situations.
- Unlimited Memory Channels ‚“ Allows programming of unlimited channels for easy retrieval or scanning.
- Tri-Watch ‚“ Monitors three (3) channels at once ‚“ channel 16 and two (2) user selected channels.
- Scan ‚“ Scan all channels to find conversations in progress.
- Memory Scan ‚“ Scan channels programmed in memory to find conversations in progress.
- Signal Strength Meter ‚“ Shows the strength of the receiving and transmitting signal.
- Button/Key Lock ‚“ Locks function buttons/keys to eliminate accidental change of settings.
- Battery With Charge ‚“ Contacts Allows charging of batteries in unit.
- Illuminated Function Keys ‚“ Allows high visibility of function keys.
- Selectable Key Tone Beep ‚“ Key tone press beeps can be turned off to silent operation.
- Large, Illuminated LCD Display ‚“ Allows high visibility of display.
Cobra MR 600 DSC Floating Handheld VHF Radio Features:
- Built-in GPS Receiver
- Digital Selective Calling (DSC Class-D)
- MicroBlue: Bluetooth Wireless Technology in a unique noise canceling design. Widely compatible for all mobile phones with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Easy Redial Operation: redial of last phone number dialed
- Voice Dialing: supports standard mobile phone voice dialing when paired to a compatible mobile phone
- Floating design and orange core make retrieving the radio easy if dropped overboard
- Rewind-Say-Again: replays missed VHF calls.
- 6 Watt VHF: select between 1, 3 or 6 watts for short and long range communication
- Flashlight/S.O.S. Light
- Submersible to IPX8 Standards: waterproof to 3.3 ft (1 m) of water for 30 minutes
- All NOAA Weather Channels: instant access to all National Weather Channels, 24 hours a day
- Emergency Weather Alert: Receive NOAA alerts when threatening weather is nearby
- MOB (Man Over Board)
- Noise Canceling Microphone: reduces effect of environmental noise when speaking.
- Basic Navigation: include digital compass, waypoint navigation, course, speed, etc.
- BURP: expels water from the speaker grill if the unit is dropped in the water
- Speaker/Mic Jack: allows connecting optional Cobra Lapel Speaker/Mic and other Cobra accessories
- Instant Channel 16/9: provides instant access to priority Channel 16 and calling Channel 9
- NMEA Out: NMEA 0183 output to display other vesels and their information transmitted by DSC or your chartplotter
- Unlimited Memory Channels: allows programming of unlimited VHF memory channels
- Tri-Watch: use to monitor three (3) channels at once ‚ Channel 16, Channel 9 and one other selected channel
- Channel Names: friendly VHF channel names under the channel number
- Channel Scan/Memory Scan: use to scan through unlimited channels or memory locations to find conversations in progress
- Signal Strength Meter: shows the strength of incoming or outgoing signals
- Button/Key Lock: prevents accidental setting changes when button lock is set
- Illuminated Buttons: allows high visibility of all function buttons
- AA Battery Compatible: good for emergency backup
- Includes AA battery tray (P/N CM 110-035)
- 120V/12V Charger Included: use to charge battery pack, at home, in a car or in a boat
- Locking Desktop Charger: holds the radio or battery in place while charging. Vertical or horizontal mounting