Whatever the style of your boat, you’ll want to make sure it has insurance cover. That’s where Fish City Hamilton or Club Marine can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance can take care of you for a covered event.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Fish City Hamilton, underwritten by Allianz.
Club Marine Insurance is there to help you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- New Zealand-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast of the North and South Islands.
- Up to $5,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine Website – get a quote, lodge a claim, manage and renew your policy 24/7.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Policy Wording.
To make an insurance claim online:
The fastest, easiest way is via Club Marine’s online claim form. You can submit your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received, one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within a business day of receiving your claim.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Submit your claim to Club Marine via the online claim form.
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 0800 11 CLUB (2582), and select option 2 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Recreational Holdings Ltd (T/A Fish City Hamilton Ltd) is a distributor of Club Marine Insurance, which is a product underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (incorporated in Australia) trading as Club Marine, Level 11, Tower 1, 205 Queen Street, Auckland, NZ 1010 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Policy Wording