Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms Freestone Wading Jacket locks the elements out with breathable 3-layer Toray fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. 2 storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 3-layer Toray® laminate for waterproof, breathable protection
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- 3-point adjustable, tuckaway storm hood
- 2 top-load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Anti-line catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net D-ring
- Hem closure
WEIGHT: 30 oz. (850.5 g)
- DMDaniel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Excellent when the weather turns bad, keeps wind and rain out, breathes really well and easy to pack away. Well worth having this jacket!Was this helpful?