Shimano Status Bluewater Detach Bent Butt Rollertip -
Status Bluewater range is now a combination of the status bent butt and tiagra rods - moulded into one series.
Featuring powerful e-glass/carbon construction these rods have extreme strength, whilst still maintaining comfortable feel and as such a perfect for both fishing electic reels and tiagra or talica reels. Straight butts feature slick carbon butts, with aftco roller tips and the bent butts feature pac bay bent butts.
- Model - sbw56g2437bbrt
- Description - status bluewater detach bent butt rollertip
- Length (ft) - 5' 6"
- Pieces - 2
- Line wt pe, lb (kg) - 24-37
- Lure wt.G (oz) -
- Blank - graphite e glass
- Butt assembly - pac bay bent butt
- Guide - pac bay / aftco r/ tip
Shimano Talica 50ii Reel -
The talica is a castable high-speed lever drag that has become a favourite of sportfishers due to its compact size and high line capacity.
A one-piece cold forged and machined aluminium frame has cutting-edge corrosion protection. Shimano then added a light-weight
Cold forged aluminium spool, a waterproof cross carbon drag system and six sa-rb bearings for super slick operation. The use
Of heg in both high and low speeds sets talica apart from any other reel, providing incredible cranking power.
- Model - trtac50t
- Description - talica 2 speed 50
- Mono cap (kg/m) - 37/306
- Winding speed per/min (m) - 0.86/306
- Capacity power pro (lb/yard) - 80/1120
- Gear ratio - 3.8:1, 1.7:1
- Retrieve per crank (cm) - 114/51
- Bearings - 6
- Drag power (kg) - 25
- Drag type - ld
- Weight (g) - 1556
- LSLance S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoFish city hamilton
Rod and reel is as expected! GREAT!! The service from the staff and the web page were outstanding 👍Was this helpful?