The Odyssey Jacket is like nothing else on the market. Although it looks like another raincoat the Odyssey is so much more. It was designed in the hills by professional hunters who smash gear harder and faster than any of us. Every detail from the angle of the pocket zips to the waterproof membrane was stringently and ruthlessly developed to produce a hunting jacket that fits better than the others, last longer than the others, feels better than the others and performs like nothing you've ever experienced.
- 15,000mm waterproof rating
- 10,000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating
- Weight Sz M: 950 grams
- Two streamlined chest pockets with ample room for big binos hidden under the handwarmer pockets.
- Two streamlined chest handwarmer pockets positioned high so water doesn't run down your forearms and into the pockets.
- Two lower pockets to stash extra gear that double as hand warmers on cold frosty mornings
- Fully adjustable hood with a stiff yet flexible peak, ergonomic, shape, plenty of peripheral vision and one-touch pullers
- Adjustable cuffs and waistband
- Giant Pit Zips to dump heat quickly on the move
- CBCorban B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks ago4 Stars
Pre performance test.
I am taller (6'2) so thought the XL would be good but I found it bigger in the gut section though sleeves were okay. I exchanged for L and this was much better. Moral of the story? Buy in store to avoid the sizing hassle.
Built well with function in mind. Much thicker than my old Kathmandu. It has some weight to it and may take a bigger space than those of us used to other lighter goretex stuff.
I can't wait to out it through the paces in winter. Again, go in store to see in the flesh I reckon.Was this helpful?