The Maverick isn't just another cheap “stalking” boot. This lightweight boot was built from the forest floor up, one piece at a time, very deliberately. The brand new ACTrek™ XTi LITE™ outsole is crazy aggressive. The sharp, deep, rubber teeth grab like talons when sidling wet, mulchy faces and provide impressive stopping power on slippery descents. Sitting between this and your foot is our tested StalkAIR™ midsole and footbed, light, soft and deadly quiet. The upper is cut from heavy-duty STEELskin™ Polyester Oxford fabric. This has been chosen over leather in this case because it retains almost no water and remains as light as possible in the long dewy grass and muddy game trails. Packed with plenty of other key features, the Maverick, truly is, perfect for silent deerstalking. The high cut gives excellent ankle support when exploring unstable terrain and the Hydrafuse™ REINsoc™ water-resistant lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Aggressive ACTrek™ XTi LITE™ outsole
- Heavy-duty STEELskin™ Polyester Oxford upper fabric
- Hydrafuse™ REINsoc™ water-resistant lining
- EVA StalkAIR™ midsole
- Durable toe cap
- High ankle support
- Desolve® Veil™ Camouflage
- Weight sz9: 700g / Boot
- MTMichael T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars9 seconds agoHappy as
They all good I haven't slipped down a hill yet so far so 👍QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MBMarilyn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars3 days agoLight n Stealthy
I enjoy these boots for work and recreation! I’ve owned them for several months now and they have stuck with me through thick and thin… They provide stable support and dry up quick after a good washing down so it’s all good to get rugged in them! They’re also light wearing and quiet-underfoot, perfect for Nature walks…QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- CWClint W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars3 days agoMaverick Boots
Brilliant boots, well priced and very comfortable!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 1 stars1 week agoWet Feet
They are a really "slim fit" so I have to wear thin socks. I am a 12 at the most with any other footwear, but even the 13 is snug. Once worn in a bit are relatively comfortable and have good grip. Main issue is that they are supposed to be waterproof, but leak around the bottom end of the flaps with the eyelets for the laces, causing wet feet even just walking in wet grass. A bit sad, as I am a fan of the HE gear.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- HHendrik G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Best service in a long time ,love the shoesWas this helpful?