We spent a huge amount of time testing and designing prototypes before releasing our Bino Defender. We've hunted for years with different bino protection systems, picking them apart and piecing them together until we finally produced what we feel to be the ultimate design. We wanted our system to be slim-lined for less bulk while crawling through the scrub and the important ability to see your foot placement in dodgy terrain. The bino defender exploits a magnet release for the fastest and quietest possible entry, an easy access rain cover for additional protection in turbulent weather and 4 pockets for further essentials.
- Standard fits most 10x42 roof prism binos or smaller, Magnum fits larger range finder style binos
- Air-flow foam for maximum breathability and minimum bulk
- Removable, adjustable, ergonomic, elasticated harness
- No-look puller with quiet but strong magnetic closure
- 4 pockets for wind checker, drop charts, etc
- Quality durable YKK® buckles
- Hidden elasticated rain cover
- Ultra-slim profile for cleaner foot placement
- Easily attach extras like rangefinder pouches radio's, and tracking units with the AnchorLOK attachment system
- Standard - Width: 160mm x Height: 210mm x Depth: 60mm (can stretch up to 30mm further)
- Magnum - Width: 160mm x Height: 240mm x Depth 85mm (can stretch up to 30mm further)
- SIshawn i.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars9 seconds agoAwesome
Great product, service was impeccable, very fast delivery with a personalized note which was awesome! Thank you very muchQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?