Stoney Creek Explorer Boots
HFM-0355-VDO-10Regular price $549.99 Sale price $389.99 Save $160.00
Spool my Reel!
Choose from high quality PLATYPUS mono or Daiwa X8 J Braid
For those that love and trust the durability and support of leather, the Explorer is our most advanced hunting boot ever. Ideal for the all-round hunter who's playground knows no limits, and explores unchartered new territory both above and below the bushline. The Explorer features HDRY®, a patented one piece waterproofing breathable membrane that has been heat bonded to the ultra tough Nubuck Leather. A full NYLON66 fibreglass insole hardboard provides maximum support when carrying heavy loads over long distances in rough unforgiving Bush and Alpine terrains, PORON® XRD offers long-lasting comfort and the specialist VIBRAM® Cheetah hunting sole provides superior grip and stability in loose alpine and dense damp forest floor environments.
WEIGHT: 953 grams per boot (size NZ/UK 10)
- Tongue: soft and flexible pig skin leather with the Slit Lace Anchor System
- Speed lace system with locking ankle D-Ring, all parts are rust proof
- Removable PORON® XRD footbed performance cushioning for long lasting comfort
- HDry® waterproofing: one-piece membrane creates a waterproof breathable barrier, heat-bonded internally to the leather upper
- Durable Waterproof Nubuck Leather
- High Wall Rubber Rand around the full radius of the boot
- VIBRAM® Cheetah outsole with self-cleaning cleats
- NYLON66 Fibreglass insole hardboard for optimal support underfoot